Installing Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 (TFS 2010) is pretty simple, there are few types of installation available in TFS 2010/2012, they are:
- Standard Single Server
- Advanced-Tier only
In this installation, I am going to choose the basic installation right now (TFS 2010) and I will post the advanced installation (in TFS 2012) later! 🙂
1. Double click the Setup.exe OR tfs_server.exe in your installation media!
2. You will get the following screen after few seconds, click Next
3. Select the license term and click Next
4. Select the necessary features and installation path then click install button.
5. Installation in progress
6. Few minutes later, you will get the following Success screen! 🙂
Select the Launch TFS Configuration Tool check box, and then click Configure button! I will post other screens tomorrow! 🙂